Leggings are one of the most comfortable pieces of clothing, they are not a substitute for short or long pants. If you want to flaunt your butt, or have it covered up, wear your leggings however you want it, whatever style is right for you! There are a couple of outfit ideas and styles, here are some tips on how to style your leggings:
- A comfortable outfit could be a combination of a scarf, a long, open button-down shirt, leggings and a pair of boots.
- If you want to cover up your butt whenever you are using a short shirt, then have a super long cardigan.
- Be a hotty and spice things up with a pair of pleather or leather leggings!
- A stylish yet comfortable combination of a long loose shirt with leggings.
- A graphic tee with sneakers, making your leggings look like a sweatpant.
- Grab a blouse that is long enough to be almost a dress, is also a perfect combination for your leggings!
- Leggings are said to be warmer than tights, so your leggings can be a substitute on cold, winter days! You can wear it with a mini skirt to look cute.
- If you have slightly cropped leggings, you can combine it with a loose shirt, sweater, and sneakers to feel comfortable during your busy days.